Inspired offers a team development program based on Lencioni’s five behaviors of a cohesive team: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability and results. After a first screening and meeting with the team, a modular program will be tailored to the needs of your team. A standard module in the Team Development program is the DiSC assessment.
The DiSC assessment is a non-judgmental tool used for discussion of people’s behavioral differences. If you participate in a DiSC program, you’ll be asked by our certified DiSC trainer, to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior. You will also receive tips related to working with people of other styles.
The DiSC® model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors with others — within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
Team Development does not stop after this program. It is an ongoing process that takes team and individual efforts on all levels within your organization. Inspired offers follow-up sessions on specific elements of the Five Behaviors of Lencioni, DiSC profiles, team engagement and professional development & HR management. Follow-up sessions are available on team level and individual level.
For more information, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or our contact form.