Inspired, having a certified DiSC trainer, is currently carrying out a team development program at a local health care organization, based on Lencioni’s five behaviors of a cohesive team: trust, conflict, commitment, accountability and results, using the DiSC assessment as a foundation to build a cohesive team.
The DiSC assessment, published by Wiley, is a non-judgmental tool used for discussion of people’s behavioral differences. If you participate in a DiSC program, you’ll be asked to complete a series of questions that produce a detailed report about your personality and behavior. You’ll also receive tips related to working with people of other styles.
The DiSC® model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors with others — within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members
For more information, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or our contact form.